- Stylized painting by Charles R. Carter from the mid 1970's
- Stamp at lower right corner will not appear on prints
- Giclee Print on archival canvas stretched on 1in thick bars
- Final print size and colors may vary
- Print sizes accurate within 1in of estimated length and width
Ananda (canvas print)
An acid free, lignin free heavyweight cotton-poly blend, this elegantly textured canvas features a matte non-reflective surface with a bright white point, exceptionally high Dmax and wide color gamut. The canvas base is enhanced with elastic polymers providing high tensile strength and flexibility for gallery wrap stretching without cracking.