- Stylized painting by Charles R. Carter from the mid 1970's
- Stamp at lower right corner will not appear on prints
- Giclee Print on archival canvas stretched on 1in thick bars
- Final print size and colors may vary
- Print sizes accurate within 1-3in of estimated length and width
Griot (canvas print)
An acid free, lignin free heavyweight cotton-poly blend, this elegantly textured canvas features a matte non-reflective surface with a bright white point, exceptionally high Dmax and wide color gamut. The canvas base is enhanced with elastic polymers providing high tensile strength and flexibility for gallery wrap stretching without cracking.
The stretcher bars are designed so that the canvas is always a full ½" from the stretcher bar to insure that there will be no "ghost" impressions on the canvas. Made of finger jointed white pine or poplar for maximum strength. Measures 1½" deep × 2" wide.